• Academic Progress

    Satisfactory academic progress (SAP) is used to define successful completion of coursework to maintain eligibility for student financial aid. Federal regulations require the College to establish, publish and apply standards to monitor your progress toward completion of your degree program. If you fail to meet these standards, you will be placed on financial aid warning, probation or suspension.

    Please read this notice even if you do not currently receive financial aid,  if in the future you have a need for financial aid, your eligibility will be dependent on the progress that you are currently making toward the completion of your degree as described in the Satisfactory Academic Progress (SAP) Policy.

    Financial aid includes-but is not limited to-the following:

    • Federal Grants (Pell, Supplemental Educational Opportunity (SEOG))
    • Federal Work Study
    • Federal Direct Stafford Loans
      • Subsidized
      • Unsubsidized
      • Parent Loans to Undergraduate Students (PLUS)

    Please call or visit the Financial Aid office of the campus at which you are enrolled, should you have additional questions. 

  • Allegheny Campus & Homewood Brushton Center Financial Aid Office
    808 Ridge Avenue
    Student Services Center S-140
    Pittsburgh, PA 15212
    Phone: 412.237.2589
    Fax: 412.237.3171
  • Boyce Campus & Braddock Hills Center Financial Aid Office
    595 Beatty Road
    Monroeville, PA 15146
    Phone: 724.325.6602
    Fax: 412.237.3173
  • North Campus & West Hills Center Financial Aid Office
    8701 Perry Highway
    Pittsburgh, PA 15237
    Phone: 412.369.3656
    Fax: 412.237.3175
  • South Campus & Washington County Center Financial Aid Office
    1750 Clairton Road
    Room B-308
    West Mifflin, PA 15122
    Phone: 412.469.6241
    Fax: 412.237.3177